Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
1. All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of AIIM 2021 will be published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (ISSN: 1742-6588), and it will be submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing.
◆ EI Template Download: Template.rar, No less than 4 pages
Submit to SCI journal
2. Selected 10 papers will be recommended for publication in SCI journal.
* MIS-Mobile Information Systems（IF=1.802 ）
* IETEJR-IETE JOURNAL OF RESEARCH（IF=2.333）
* IJAE-International Journal of Aerospace Engineering（IF=1.158）
* AICSP-Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing（IF=1.337）
◆ All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to SCI Submission System.
Note: All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.